Flooring Installation Adelaide Customers
If you’re based in the Adelaide metropolitan area flooring installation Adelaide is a breeze as we can offer remarkably reduced rates for expert installation.
As we only supply flooring, upon placing an order we can give you the contact details of two quality installation businesses that have agreed to carry out work for the prices listed below.
We have negotiated the following prices for flooring installation Adelaide only purchased from us:
Flooring Installation Adelaide Prices
Laminates: $16 per square metre
Bamboo or engineered timber: $18 per square metre.
Please note the minimum cost for any installation is $400.
The installation prices include:
- The installation of your purchased flooring
- The installation of your purchased underlay
- The cost of timber beading if required.
Please note that these prices do not include:
- The cost of trims supplied by the installer, if required
- The cost of additional materials supplied by the installer, if required
- The cost of covering steps or rises
- Preparation of the sub-floor, if required
- Removing previous floor covering, if required
- Shifting furniture, if required.
Other parts of Australia
We recommend contacting a qualified flooring installer through the Australian Timber Flooring Association. ATFA members can be relied on because they will have a minimum of four years of experience, hold the applicable license, be fully insured and will comply with occupational health and safety regulations.
Please note that locations outside major metropolitan areas may incur additional travel costs, so remember to negotiate this with your installer in advance.
Although many of our products can be fitted by an experienced DIY handyman, we recommend you use a qualified installer to install your new floor. We cannot take responsibility for flooring which has not been expertly installed.